Good consumer service is vital in order to success in operation; there is nothing high-tech regarding helping customers acquire exactly what these people need. But technologies can make the process easier and even more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) pays dividends inside more ways than one. Not merely can technology help businesses establish a corporate identity and lower the price of doing business, it can also assist level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, honors small businesses that transfuse the spirit regarding innovation and utilize IT to improve the particular customer experience.
Consider big, win large
The winner are getting $30, 000 in technology and professional services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program together with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to share best enterprise practices; a lifetime regular membership to NFIB; and other prizes. Nine other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year membership to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit plus customer relationship enhancement to health proper care, hospitality, residential house and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. D. C., a producer of engineered wood made roof and ground trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Inc., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic products.
• National Association of System Managers Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which clients can trail service calls in addition to on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor L. melli , an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment lenders who provide analysis and analytical providers.
• Sew Just what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing service.
• TRS Professionals Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and structure management firm.