Good consumer service is crucial in order to success running a business; will be certainly nothing high-tech regarding helping customers acquire exactly what these people need. But technological innovation can make the method easier and more efficient.
For most small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) can pay dividends within more ways compared to one. Not just could technology help companies establish a corporate identity and lower the cost of doing business, that can also aid level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Impartial Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, established in 2004, respects small enterprises that transfuse the spirit of innovation and use IT to further improve the particular customer experience.
Consider big, win big
The winner will receive $30, 000 within technology and professional services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program together with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, in order to share best enterprise practices; a very long time account to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. 9 other companies will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year membership to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running in addition to concierge services being an employee benefit plus customer relationship enlargement to health treatment, hospitality, residential home and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. L. leafman , a maker of engineered wood made roof and ground trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops plus manufactures electronic products.
• National Association of System Facilitators Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which often clients can trail service calls in addition to on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor L. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment lenders who provide research and analytical services.
• Sew Just what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing support.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and construction management firm.